Licensing & Disclosures
EQUAL HOUSING LENDER
Equal Housing Lender, Nationwide Equities Corporation Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 1408. To go to the NMLS access page please visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/COMPANY/1408.
For HUD Counseling, please visit www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/hcc or call (800) 569-4287.
Nationwide Equities Corporation is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or any other government agency.
NATIONWIDE EQUITIES CORPORATION’S STATE DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
We are licensed in the following states:
- California: California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License#4131215. Licensed by the CA Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.
- Colorado: Colorado Registered Mortgage Company regulated by Colorado Division of Real Estate.
- Connecticut: Connecticut Mortgage Lender License #12304.
- Delaware: Delaware Lender License #012269.
- District of Columbia: District of Columbia Mortgage Lender License #MLB1408.
- Florida: Florida Mortgage Lender License #MLD453.
- Georgia: Georgia Mortgage Lender License #36904. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee.
- Illinois: Illinois Residential Mortgage License MB.6760952.
- Indiana: Indiana First Lien Mortgage Lending License #19042.
- Louisiana: Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License.
- Maryland: Maryland Mortgage Lender License #06-20150.
- New Jersey: Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance. Residential Mortgage Lender License #9943145
- New York: New York Mortgage Banker License #B500883. Licensed Mortgage Banker, NYS Department of Financial Services. This website is not to solicit mortgage loans in the State of New York.
- North Carolina: North Carolina Mortgage Lender License #L-155926 & #RM-119.
- Ohio: Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Mortgage Banker Exemption #MBMB.850165.000. Ohio Mortgage Loan Act Certificate of Registration #SM.501948.000.
- Oregon: Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-5152.
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License #22104. Licensed by the PA Department of Banking.
- Rhode Island: Rhode Island Lender License #20132861LL.
- South Carolina: South Carolina Mortgage Lender. Servicer License #MLS-1408.
- Tennessee: Tennessee Mortgage License #M-114537 w/HECM Endorsement.
- Texas: Texas Mortgage Banker Registration. Texas Complaint Recovery Fund Notice: https://www.nwecorp.com/complaints.
- Virginia: Virginia Lender License #MC-5681.
- Washington: Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL-1408.
EquityPower State Availability
EquityPower is currently available in the following states: California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas, Virginia. If you are located in another state but are interested in a private reverse mortgage, we may still be able to help you. Please call 201-529-1401 for more information.
Texas Complaint Recovery Fund Notice
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ATTENDANCE OR PURCHASE OF ANY SERVICES WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES/DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER, WHO HAVE RECEIVED AN FLYER OUTLINING THE PROMOTION FROM SPONSOR, AND WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. FLYER RECIPIENTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PROMOTION NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Winners are responsible for all taxes. For any questions please contact us at (201) 529-1401 or visit our Contact Page.
Data is available through the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at https://www.consumerfinance.gov/data-research/hmda/ This website is not for use in the state of Washington and New York.
A reverse mortgage increases the principal mortgage loan amount and decreases home equity (it is a negative amortization loan). When the loan is due and payable, some or all of the equity in the property no longer belongs to borrowers, who may need to sell the home or otherwise repay the loan with interest from other proceeds. Nationwide Equities Corporation charges an origination fee, mortgage insurance premium, closing costs and servicing fees (added to the balance of the loan). The balance of the loan grows over time and Nationwide Equities Corporation charges interest on the balance. Interest is not tax-deductible until the loan is partially or fully repaid. Borrowers are responsible for paying property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, maintenance, and related taxes (which may be substantial). We do not establish an escrow account for disbursements of these payments. A set-aside account can be set up to pay taxes and insurance and may be required in some cases. Borrowers must occupy home as their primary residence and pay for ongoing maintenance; otherwise the loan becomes due and payable. The loan also becomes due and payable (and the property may be subject to a tax lien, other encumbrance, or foreclosure) when the last borrower, or eligible non-borrowing surviving spouse, dies, sells the home, permanently moves out, defaults on taxes, insurance payments, or maintenance, or does not otherwise comply with the loan terms.
Nationwide Equities Headquarters
Address: 1 International Boulevard, Suite 1202, Mahwah, NJ 07495 Phone: 201-529-1401