Our non-qm SOS Loan program is ideal for borrowers who may have difficulty meeting traditional loan guidelines.
Making homeownership possible with SOS
If you are one of the millions of Americans having trouble meeting traditional loan guidelines, we have the perfect mortgage product for you—the SOS Loan! The SOS Loan is our own non-qualified mortgage (non-qm) program that offers a solution for those who may have been turned away from other lenders. With flexible guidelines that allow for bank statements in lieu of tax returns, low credit scores, and common sense underwriting, the SOS Loan has made buying a home a possible for many!
It may be easier to qualify for an SOS Loan if you:
- are self-employed or own a business
- are a wage/seasonal earner
- are a real estate investor
- have a past credit event or low credit score
- have a past bankruptcy or foreclosure
- are recently retired
- are a foreign national
- and more!
SOS Loan FeaturesHere's why an SOS Loan may be right for you.
- Perfect for Self-Employed Borrowers. No tax returns required—Borrowers only need personal or bank statements to qualify.
- Credit scores as low as 500 accepted
- Common sense underwriting
- Loan amounts up to $5 million and cash out amounts up to $500,000
- No seasoning requirements from a past bankruptcy, foreclosure, short-sale, or deed-in-lieu
Find answers to some of the most common questions about SOS Loans.
We have been able to help all types of borrowers that were turned away from traditional loans, including: self-employed; wage/seasonal earners; real estate investors; those with non-traditional or irregular income streams, past bankruptcies, past credit events, past housing event, recently retired; and more.
Traditional loan guidelines don’t typically make it easy for someone who is self-employed to get a loan, especially when it comes to verifying income. To simplify the process, our SOS non-qm loan allows for self-employed borrowers to verify their income using personal or business bank statements. No tax returns or pay stubs are required.
- Allows for investors to use rental income to cover income requirements!
- Credit scores as low as 580 accepted
- Unlimited number of properties can be financed
- Can close as a Corporation or LLC
- Interest only options
- Loan amounts up to $5 million
You can still purchase a residence in the states even if you are not currently a United States citizen. With an SOS non-qm loan, borrowers from most countries just need to show their passport to be eligible. A Social Security Number and US credit is not required and credit scores as low as 620 are accepted. Find out more by speaking with one of our loan officers.